Your Kubernetes app is down. Your users start ranting on Twitter. Your boss is standing right behind you. What do you do?
This talk walks you through a live debugging session without panicking:
- Where does your monitoring point you?
- Is there anything helpful in the logs?
- Can you get more details from your application’s traces?
- What do your health checks say?
- What the heck is even deployed?
We are using the Elastic Stack in this demo with a special focus on its Kubernetes integration with metadata enrichment and autodiscovery in combination with APM / tracing, metrics, logs, and health checks.