Live Kubernetes Debugging with the Elastic Stack
Your Kubernetes app is down. Your users start ranting on Twitter. Your boss is standing right behind you. What do you do?
This talk walks you through a live debugging session without panicking:
- Where does your monitoring point you?
- Is there anything helpful in the logs?
- Can you get more details from your application’s traces?
- What do your health checks say?
- What the heck is even deployed?
We are using the Elastic Stack in this demo with a special focus on its Kubernetes integration with metadata enrichment and autodiscovery in combination with APM / tracing, metrics, logs, and health checks.