Kibana can do more than just logs and metrics — it can also be a tool for business analytics and your management. Especially when you want to integrate and correlate as many different data-sources as possible.
Based on a built-in sample dataset we look into:
- See the raw data in Discover.
- Two kinds of data — entity-centric and timeseries.
- Transform timeseries into entity-centric data with the (continuous) ML Transformations.
- Visualizations of timeseries with line charts, tag clouds, or the Visual Builder (including annotations).
- Adding a more user-friendly and discoverable approach to visualizations with Lens.
- Dashboards and Reports.
- The new features in Maps.
- Pixel perfect presentations in Canvas.